Custom printed labels are an amazing way to transform your simple t shirt into extraordinary one. They are trendy stylish and comfortable at the same time. It also boosts your authority. When many people are ordering custom t-shirts hey don’t know that a feature of this quality is accessible to them, but it is!
Custom Printwear are here to tell you why custom printed labels are important and what are the most important information is needed while customizing your t shirt .
Before creating your custom shirt labels, it is important to sort out all the content which is required. You’ll want to make sure you have the following:
Top tips to design amazing t-shirts:
Use an ink that doesn’t appear on the back. For your custom tags, it’s important to use an ink that doesn’t appear on the backside of the shirt, especially light colored shirts. We recommended going with our Pantone Matching (so you get the exact color you are looking for), Specialty Ink (Puff, Metallic, Clear Gel, Glow in the Dark) . However, if you want a custom color, that’s great too!
Remember size. The size of the custom t-shirt are very important because it is based on the design you select , and the properties of the fabric to be printed You’ll want to keep in mind the size of anything in your custom t-shirt labels. Never Designs the custom t-shirt labels that are smaller than that can be hard to read.
Remember the RN number. We get a lot of questions about the RN number. Custom Printwear strongly recommends following the legal guidelines for relabeling your t shirt tags if you remove the manufacturer’s label. It’s important for you to read the instructions carefully from the Federal Trade Commission’s regulations on labeling and including a registered identification number before designing your custom printed tags.
Know which t-shirt blanks have tearaway tags. All t-shirts come with manufacture tags. Some can easily be torn out, while the others have to be removed by our in-house seamstress.
We’ve professionals to help guide you in making your best custom t-shirt labels yet.
Custom inside tag examples:
1. Use a light colored ink on a dark cloth so your tag is easily readable.
2. Always include the RN number in your tag if it’s mandatory for your company (very bottom line of the tag below).
3. Let people know how to take care of their shirt by adding care instructions in your tag.
4. By adding the fabric composition is a nice way to let people know they are wearing a quality shirt (bottom right corner of the tag below)!
5. Make sure people can easily find out their shirt size in your tag.
6. Use an icon that represents your brand well to your tag design.
7. Make a unique statement by using your logo in the tag.
8. Remind your audience has a positive impact on their mind when buying and wearing your shirt in the tag.
9. Include a collaboration or partnership with another company in the tag.
If you have any enquirers or want to start an order, let us know! We would love to help make your next shirt printing in post falls project come to life.